Building with a supreme location in the downtown of the city of Sofia, next to Slaveykov Square. The area has a fully developed engineering infrastructure, built mainly with massive buildings - government offices, banks, shops, restaurants and more. The site has a stable urban mode. The area is fully landscaped, accessible by transport, with all needed infrastructure.
The construction year of the building is 1934. Established as a bank building. The building has a total area of 5190 square meters and consists of a basement, groundfloor, first and second, fourth and fifth floors, terrace / roof. The structure is of reinforced concrete with reinforced concrete roof and brick walls.
The building is uninhabitable and needs main repair works- flooring, wall coverings, windows, building systems, building elevator in the existing elevator cage, etc. In the basement operates a store of an international retailer with long term contract.
The main advantages of the building are:
- Close and pedestrian access to nationally significant buildings, administrative, social, cultural and commercial facilities;
- Availability of many opportunities to use public transport;
- Near several subway stations;
- Easy access to all main thoroughfares of the city;
- Excellent visibility of the building;
- Easily explainable location;
- Availability and easy access to supermarkets and many restaurants.
The building provides an opportunity to build office space incl. Small-type offices, hotel, shopping areas, etc